5280 FELLOWSHIP 2020
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE 2021 SESSION
We encourage applicants to reserve these dates on their calendars now to ensure you can maximize the opportunities offered through the Fellowship. Read through the Commitment for an overview of the time commitment and program content.
- Sunday, March 1st, 2020: Application Opens
- Monday, June 15th: Application Closes/References Due
- Friday, July 10th: Announcement of 2021 Fellows Class
- Monday, July 27th: Acceptance of Invitations and Tuition Deposit Due
- Thursday, Aug. 6th, 2020: 5280 Fellows Class Welcome Dinner
- Tuesday, Sept. 1st: Tuition Balance Due
- Friday, Sept. 11th–Sunday, Sept. 13th: Fall retreat
- Saturday, Oct. 3rd: Saturday Session #1
- Saturday, Nov. 7th: Saturday Session #2
- Saturday, Dec. 5th: Saturday Session #3
- Friday, Jan. 15th–Sunday, Jan. 17th, 2021: Winter Retreat
- Saturday, Feb. 6th: Saturday Session #4
- Saturday, March 6th: Saturday Session #5
- Saturday, April 10th: Saturday Session #6
- Friday, May 14th–Sunday, May 16th: Spring Retreat, Celebration & Commissioning
Holidays & Breaks (No classes or assignments)
- Thanksgiving week
- Third weekend of December-Second weekend of January
PROGRAM TUITION & SCHOLARSHIPS
- $2,500 covers all program expenses (reading materials, leadership assessments, regular meals, and room and board at three weekend retreats).
- Tuition is commensurate with programs of similar gravitas and influence across the country.
- 5280 Fellowship Alumni have created a scholarship fund offering partial scholarships based on financial need.
- Scholarship priority is given to candidates working in the nonprofit, small business or social sectors.
- The scholarship application is included in the program application.
- A $500 deposit is due July 8th upon acceptance of program invitations.
- Tuition balance is due Sept. 1st before the program starts.
- Quarterly tuition payment plans are available as needed.
- You may also review this letter from Brian Gray, 5280 Fellowship director, for additional information on fundraising.
Ready to apply? Check out the application criteria and instructions.