5280 FELLOWSHIP 2023–24
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE 2023–24 SESSION
We encourage applicants to reserve these dates on their calendars now to ensure you can maximize the opportunities offered through the Fellowship. Read through the Commitment for an overview of the time commitment and program content.
- Wednesday, March 1: Application Opens
- Monday, May 1: Application Closes/References Due
- Friday, June 16: Announcement of 2024 Fellows Class
- Monday, July 10: Acceptance of Invitations and Tuition Deposit Due
- Thursday, Aug. 3: 5280 Fellows Class Welcome Dinner
- Friday, Sept. 1: Tuition Balance Due
- Friday, Sept. 8 – Sunday, Sept. 10: Fall Retreat
- Saturday, Oct. 7: Saturday Session #1
- Saturday, Nov. 4: Saturday Session #2
- Saturday, Dec. 2: Saturday Session #3
- Friday, Jan. 12 – Sunday, Jan. 14: Winter Retreat
- Saturday, Feb 3: Saturday Session #4
- Saturday, March 3: Saturday Session #5
- Saturday, April 6: Saturday Session #6
- Friday, May 17 – Sunday, May 19: Spring Retreat
Holidays & Breaks (No classes or assignments)
- Thanksgiving week
- Third weekend of December-Second weekend of January
PROGRAM TUITION & SCHOLARSHIPS
- $3,400 covers all program expenses (reading materials, coaching triads, leadership assessments, regular meals, and room and board at three weekend retreats).
- Tuition is commensurate with or below programs of similar gravitas and influence across the country.
- Do not let program cost be a barrier to learning more and applying. To date, we have offered scholarships to every applicant with demonstrated financial need.
- Scholarship amounts are based on personal/household income, dependents, and ability to afford tuition. Priority is given to candidates working in the nonprofit, small business, or social sectors.
- The scholarship application is included in the program application.
- A non-refundable $500 deposit is due July 10th upon acceptance of program invitations.
- Quarterly tuition payment plans are available as needed.
- Tuition balance or first installment is due Sept. 1st before the program starts.
- Past Fellows have received partial financial support from employers (as professional development) or churches (through a mission committee). Contact 5280 Fellowship staff for information on creating an invoice for a part (the non-religious professional development coaching components of the program) or the whole experience.
Ready to apply? Check out the application criteria and instructions.