5280 FELLOWSHIP 2021–22
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE 2021–22 SESSION
We encourage applicants to reserve these dates on their calendars now to ensure you can maximize the opportunities offered through the Fellowship. Read through the Commitment for an overview of the time commitment and program content.
- Monday, March 1: Application Opens
- Monday, May 3: Application Closes/References Due
- Friday, May 21: Announcement of 2022 Fellows Class
- Monday, June 7: Acceptance of Invitations and Tuition Deposit Due
- Thursday, August 5: 5280 Fellows Class Welcome Dinner
- Wednesday, Sept 1: Tuition Balance Due
- Friday, Sept 10-Sunday, Sept 12: Fall Retreat
- Saturday, October 2: Saturday Session #1
- Saturday, November 6: Saturday Session #2
- Saturday, December 4: Saturday Session #3
- Friday, Jan 14-Sunday, Jan 16: Winter Retreat
- Saturday, Feb 5: Saturday Session #4
- Saturday, March 5: Saturday Session #5
- Saturday, April 9: Saturday Session #6
- Friday, May 13-Sunday, May 15: Spring Retreat
Holidays & Breaks (No classes or assignments)
- Thanksgiving week
- Third weekend of December-Second weekend of January
PROGRAM TUITION & SCHOLARSHIPS
- $3,000 covers all program expenses (reading materials, coaching triads, leadership assessments, regular meals, and room and board at three weekend retreats).
- Tuition is commensurate with or below programs of similar gravitas and influence across the country.
- 5280 Fellowship Alumni have created a scholarship fund offering partial scholarships based on financial need.
- Scholarship priority is given to candidates working in the nonprofit, small business or social sectors.
- The scholarship application is included in the program application.
- A $500 deposit is due July 27th upon acceptance of program invitations.
- Tuition balance is due Sept. 1st before the program starts.
- Quarterly tuition payment plans are available as needed.
- You may also review this letter from Brian Gray, 5280 Fellowship director, for additional information on fundraising.
Ready to apply? Check out the application criteria and instructions.